Summer is incomplete without some frozen desserts. Here I come with a healthy Popsicle recipe and all you need is just 3 ingredients! Isn’t awesome that you need minimal ingredients to wow your guest with these beautiful swirls of grape and low fat Greek yogurt popsicles 🙂
Now we are at the mid of summer and we need to find a way to beat the heat. I always prefer an easy option to feed huge number peoples, that too if there is any summer kids party then popsicles are must in the menu. Even we grown-ups also love popsicles right 😉 instead of having a big scoop of heavy ice cream we can have this yummy and healthy yogurt popsicles. The important point to remember about these Popsicle’s are, they are low in calories so its guild free 😉
I am bored of using regular fruits and berries in popsicles, so tried using black grapes in it and I must say they were just awesome 😉 The grapes by itself have some sweetness in it, so these popsicles were so perfect for any age group since there is no additional sweetener needed to make these. The best part is they are healthier; you can even have these popsicles as a breakfast also.
So why are you waiting for? Try this 3 ingredients yogurt Popsicle and let me know how it turns 🙂
Just 3 ingredients yogurt popsicles
Need just 3 ingredients to make the best creamy and healthy swirled grapes yogurt Popsicle
- 2 cups of Greek yogurt
- 1 cup of fresh black or red grapes
- 2 tablespoons of honey or agave
- Step 1 In a blender, add the grapes and puree it.
- Step 2 Take a bowl and add the yogurt and honey and mix it well.
- Step 3 Now add the grape puree to the bowl and gently mix everything together. Don’t overmix it we need the swirl pattern, so fold it gently so that the white and purple colors are clearly visible.
- Step 4 Pour the mixture into the Popsicle molds, close it and freeze it for an hour.
- Step 5 After an hour insert the ice cream sticks carefully in each mold and freeze it again for at least 4 hours to overnight.
- Step 6 Before serving run the popsicle molds under water and serve it chill.
- I have used plain yogurt, but you can use any flavored yogurt also.
- Greek yogurt works best since they are thick and creamier compare to other normal yogurts. So, I chose Greek yogurt.
- The grapes that I used were already sweeter, so just added 2 tablespoons of honey. You can vary the measurement according to the grapes used.
- Fill the molds with 3/4th of the mixture because the popsicles tends to expand a little.
- If you are unable to remove the popsicles from the molds, then just place the molds under warm water for 30 seconds or longer and then try to remove it.