Virgin Pina colada is a perfect Mock- tail for this summer. It’s getting hotter and hotter day by day and definitely need something cool to beat the heat. This Pina colada is a nonalcoholic version. Yes you are right it’s without using Rum! So it’s definitely a kids friendly drink:)
It takes just 2-5 minutes to make this drink. All you need is to blend everything together until frothy. Then close your eyes and have a sip (you will feel as if you are in Hawaii ;))Trust me ! You will enjoy each and every sip as I did 🙂
This drink is not too sweet, since there is no addition of extra sweetener and also adding few drops of lemon juice helps to cut the extra sweetness which comes from the pineapple.
You don’t need any fancy ingredient’s to make this easy summer drink. The main ingredient is pineapple and it’s very well available during summer season. So why are you waiting for? Try this drink to kick start the summer 😉
Classic Pina Colada (Virgin Mocktail)
Classic Pina Colada recipe , nonalcoholic version to beat the summer heat.
- Fresh pineapple pieces – ½ cup (4 ounces)
- Coconut milk – ½ cup (4 ounces)
- Ice cubes – 1 cup
- Coconut water – ½ cup
- Lemon – 1
- Cherry – 2 (for garnish)
- Step 1 Squeeze the lemon juice from one lemon
- Step 2 Add the lemon juice, coconut milk, coconut water, pineapple pieces and ice cubes into the blender/mixee
- Step 3 Blend it until you get a creamy and frothy consistency (it will take several pulses)
- Step 4 Transfer it to a juice or Mocktail glass and garnish with cherry and pineapple pieces.
- Step 5 Serve the drink chilled.
My little one is already sneaking into the photo session to reserve her glass of mocktail 😉 But poor girl couldn’t crab the glass ended up with the pineapple piece 😉