Who doesn’t love Mangoes?? The King of fruits, that is so juicy and pulpy. OMG the smell of well ripened Mangoes can’t explain through words one has to feel that J
The summer season is on its way and already the weather is getting hotter day by day and we need something to keep ourselves hydrated. So, why not popsicles? That too with our favorite flavor Mango. Adding some lemon to the popsicles will cut the extra sweetness and keep you away from thirsty.
Summer is meant for parties, that too kid’s parties are filled with fun and yummy desserts. Kids love chocolates, gummy bears, cakes and of course ice-creams and popsicles Kids are already in vacation and they need something like this to keep them busy all day. I am sure you can’t stop just crabbing only one popsicle stick 😉 if you tried the below recipe.
- Since Mango is in season , I used fresh mango pulp but you can also use the mango pulp available in cans.
- Sweetener is your option, you can use raw honey or nectar also.
- While removing the Popsicle , show the molds in the running hot water so that you can easily remove.
Mango & Lemon PopsiclesApril 21, 2018: 6: 10 min: 4 hr: 4 hr 10 min: Easy
To beat the heat try this Popsicle recipe
- Mango - 1
- Lemon - 2
- Honey/ suar - 1/2 cup
- Water - 2 cups
- Step 1 Peel the skin and remove the pulp from the Mango
- Step 2 Squeeze the juice from the lemons and add it to the blender or mixee jar
- Step 3 Now add the sweetener, water and pulp into the blender
- Step 4 Blend it for 2 minutes
- Step 5 Pour it into the Popsicle molds and cover it
- Step 6 Place the molds in the freezer for at least 4 hours
- Step 7 Before serving remove the molds and serve it chill